The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Book

I've been working up the courage to turn some of these blog entries, and other written works I've produced in the last 12 years, into a book for years.  I've been keeping notes, and I think 2015 is the year that I take the time to write my story.

I've been through so much in the past twelve years - from the amazingly sublime, to the depths of despair.  I've been quite open about some things, and closed about others.  I want to share my story, and I think I have a good tale to tell.  Over the years, people have told me they enjoyed my blog.

So, coming in 2015, will be the temporarily titled "The Kidney Boy Book".  Heh.  I have to think of something better sometime.

In the meanwhile, thank you all for your support.  I'll be self publishing this, I'm sure - so I'll keep details here, and hopefully, I'll make something decent.


~Steve

7 comments:

  1. Hi Steve, I'm Lindsey! I have a question and would love to speak with you about your medical journey. Could you please email me when you have a chance? Thanks so much, looking forward to hearing from you! lindseyDOTcaldwellATrecallcenterDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ɑm sure this post has touched all tҺe internet people, its really really good piecе
    of writing on building up new weblog. Cara Mengobati Gagal Ginjal

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of $450,000,00, Call or What-sup Dr. Donya Hockett for more details:

    Phone Number:+91-7418483326

    What-sup:+91-7418483326

    Email: donyahockett055@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete