The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Thanks

Just a quick thanks to all who've been reading loyaly.  I've been enjoying writing, and I'll contiune to do so.  I've just been very busy the past few days - being active in life and being on dialysis really eats away at your time.

Sometimes I feel bad, because I don't have as much free time to spend with friends and family... lord knows there's a few friends out there I haven't hung out with in forever, and I miss them so much!  But they're all still supportive, and it's amazing how they're there for me when I need it.

I'd say that if I didn't have the family and friends that I have, I'd have never made it this far in dealing with dialysis and transplants.  So thanks, peoples.  I love you.


~Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment