The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting Ready To Travel

Well, the wife and I are going to Orlando, FL, next week.  We're getting ready for the trip - and there's a lot of work that goes into it when you're on dialysis.

I've not traveled so far while on dialysis, or been on a plane in years!  Making sure we get the machine and all the supplies there is weighing heavily on my mind, but I'm taking it one step at a time.  I gotta admit, it's causing me some anxiety - I'm the kind of person who likes to make sure all the details are taken care of.  But I'm excited at the proposition of adventure.


I really long for the time where if we want to go away, we just pack and go! 


~Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment