The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Signing off for a bit

You know, this blog was a great outlet for me during a very hard time in my life.  Sadly, I just don't write in it now as much as I did before - so I think I'm going to sign off for a while here.  If something comes up that I might want to discuss, I can always come back.  But, I think for now, The Kidney Boy Blog is done.

Thanks to all who've supported me, helped me, engaged me and kept up with me.  I wish you all peace, happiness and health.


~Steve

4 comments:

  1. I hope this is an indication that you are physically and emotionally in a better place than when you started your blog. I know that your blog as been a help to others going through the same ordeal as you as well as a resource for those with loved ones dealing with the complexities of kidney disease. Take care of yourself and I'll see you on our annual Christmas tree cutting outing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of $450,000,00, Call or What-sup Dr. Donya Hockett for more details:

    Phone Number:+91-7418483326

    What-sup:+91-7418483326

    Email: donyahockett055@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,All donors should reply via Email only: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete