The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Just a quick note....

Thanks to all who read - I've gotten a few private emails/notes about the blog, and I have it set now so that anyone can leave comments on the blog - you don't have to have an ID or a membership. 

Again, thanks for taking the time to listen to me - writing about this really helps me live with it, and I'm glad it's at least entertaining some and helping others.


~Steve

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve, I love the blog. I've been reading since day 1! It's great to hear your story. Back when I first met you, you were already into your treatments, so I didn't really know too much about the situation. Keep up the good work! -Chris

    ReplyDelete