The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Eve Of Steve-Stock

Tomorrow, some friends of mine are throwing a benefit for me called Steve-Stock.  We're raising money to help cover the costs and bills incurred from my kidney disease and for the upcoming (hopefully!) transplant.

I must say, the whole thing has been an amazing experience.  So many people have come forward to support me - so much so, that I'm somewhat emotionally overwhelmed.  In a good way.  You hope that you've lived a decent life in spite of circumstances, but you never get to see it until you look at the quality of your friends.  Mine are of the highest caliber...... and I think I must have done something right in this life.

Thank you all. 

~Steve

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmailcom
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete