The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Perception and Reality.

 I can't read minds. I can only go by what I see, and sometimes, what I feel.  But often people can have a totally different view of you than you think they do - especially if communication between the two of you is lacking.

Life is funny. It can sadden and humble you pretty fast and quick.  I know I have to change a lot of things about myself - and I'm working on it.  I always thought at heart I was a pretty decent person. Not perfect, but a person who was trying to be better.  We all could use a little more work, though, couldn't we?

I don't know if I will ever quite trust people fully again.  And, honestly, at this point in my life I don't care. I don't need to trust anyone else ever again.  I just need to do the best I can for me and my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment