The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

So this is life

 So this is life in January, 2022.  I don't know if it's just me because I've had covid and a bum kidney transplant, but so far this year has just been about me feeling sick all the time.  But more than that, I sort of feel like the world at large is depressed and kind of breaking down.  I watched a movie from 2009 last night - in my mind it didn't seem like it came out that long ago, but it was 13 years ago now.  The world was a different place, at least for me, then.  There's a lot of problems now with the covid pandemic, supply chain problems, income inequality seeming to reach a boiling point.  It's just a different climate in the world overall now, and I just wonder how long I can endure it - and how long others can endure it.  I know I could use a big win right about now, but what pains me is that I think literally millions of others need a big win now too, and we just don't have it in the cards right now.  This is a hard time for everyone - I just hope we can all hold on and maybe get some light back into our lives again.

No comments:

Post a Comment