The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

And now, a thank you - for you, my readers!

Well, it's almost the end of a crazy year for me.  I just want to take a little time out to say "Thank You" to you - my readers.  I've gotten a few comments on some of my entries, and I've gotten some emails from some people, and I have to thank you - those make all the difference.  It's really nice to know that my writing has entertained, inspired and educated so many people from so many different places.  I enjoy writing, and I enjoy sharing it with other people - so thank you for taking the time to read what I have to say.

I'm looking forward to an interesting year as I get back on my feet again, and head out into the world as a new kidney recipient.  Not being on dialysis this Christmas is the best gift I've gotten in years.

So, again - thank you so much, all of you.


~Steve

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00,( 3 CRORE INDIA RUPEES) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmailcom
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete