The Adventures of Kidney Boy

A Journal About Living With End Stage Renal Disease. Dialysis. Transplants. Love. Family. Friends. The Unsung Donor. This is my life, from the end of a needle to the bottom of a pill bottle.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stress

I have a lot of stress going on right now.

Sometimes life seems to come at you from all sides, and it also seems like you're screwing up everything that's coming at you! Sometimes, it's hard to see everything when it's all piling on like that.

I know sometimes I have a hard time dealing with it, but today, I just did some deep breathing exercises, got out and moved around a bit, and tried to start dealing with some things one at a time.

It still sucks.  Hard.


But I don't feel as bad about it.

Plus, I still worry about my kidney. That fear of it failing never quite goes away. Even though I'm doing everything I'm supposed to for it, there's always that nagging fear that despite my best efforts, and following protocol, it'll still go wrong.  I am Murphy's Law and Murphy's Law is me.


~Steve

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,All donors should reply via Email only: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete